Monday, August 3, 2009

10TH MEETING: GUIDE QUESTIONS FOR JOURNAL ENTRIES

Journal Writing
1. Cite one experience wherein you have experienced negative peer pressure.
2. How did you react to it? Why?
3. How did you feel about your reaction/decision?
4. What have you learned/realized from your experience?

My Answer
1) I remember when I was being force by my friends to smoke.
2) I told them I don't want to but they keep on pestering me so I got mad at them. Maybe because I don't like what they are doing.
3) I feel good and happy with it maybe because I liked what I did It showed that I'm not easily influenced by people and things that I don't like.
4) I learned that sometimes you have to trust and believe in yourself don't be easily fooled or influenced by bad things.

No comments:

Post a Comment