Monday, August 3, 2009

5TH MEETING: GUIDE QUESTIONS FOR JOURNAL ENTRIES

1. Develop a doable daily and weekly schedule.
a. Daily schedule includes time for rising in the morning, self preparations including meals/merienda, school hours, time for travel going to school, length of time staying at school, doing assignments, reviewing lessons or advance academic preparations, sports/ leisure and rest/sleeping.
b. Weekly schedule includes your class schedules, appointments/meetings, academic preparation.

2. On your journal, write an essay on the theme “The Most Challenging Thing I have ever Accomplished”. It describes your own experience of completing a task, given your full effort, dedication and determination. This could be about:

a) masterpiece (a painting, a poem, a short story, a song composition, etc.)
b) learned skills (driving, cooking, sports, playing musical instruments, and acting)
c) accomplishments (reaching peak of a mountain, an invention, fixing an appliances/electronic device, finishing trainings for high school cadet officer, etc

My Aswers

My Daily Schedule

Monday
6:00-7:00 am Usually I'm still Asleep due to my afternoon classes
7:00-8:00 am Usually My waking Time Nowadays.
8:00-9:00 am Breakfast
9:00-10:00 am Usually my "Going to School preparations" taking a bath,changing clothes etc.....
10:00-11:30 am my Reviewing time...I Usually do this specially If the subject is very interesting and worth reading..... but if not I usually go to school already.....
11:30 am -12:30 pm From Home to School Trip.........
12:30-1:00 My reminiscing time I usually do this when I arrive I don't know why but Its kinda like my habit to remember my past experiences
1:00-5:30 pm Happy hours DAD 101 wooooh One of my fave courses yay
5:30-6:00 pm Chit chat hours xp......Usually my mirienda time hehehehe but I usually dont eat my mirienda instead I spent time talking to my friends.......
6:00-7:00 pm my going home trip after a day long activity.........
7:00-9:00 pm This is the time when Im studying for a quiz or an exam it usually extends up to 3:00 If im really into the subject specially examinations ahehehehe I also do my assignments at the same time............
9:00-10:00 my night life watching TV hahahahahahaha usually extends up to 3:00 am specially when the tv shows are good.......
10:00 and so on is my sleeping ours.......

Tuesday
Usually the same with monday nothing mush is change unless something urgent happen.......

Wednesday
Still the same

Thursday
the same also applies for this day

Friday
almost the same except to the fact that at this day I usually play with my Playstation 3 instead of studying maybe because I got use to play video games every friday.

Saturday
same as with friday except that I usually play basketball and I usually vist my friends at this day but sometimes I just stay at home and play video games or ill just read a book something like that in order to kill time.........

Sunday
Family day Same as with the other days the only thing that makes this different is the fact that I dont go out during this day I just stay with my family the whole day giong to church etc.......

The Most Challenging Thing I Have Ever Accomplished

Well as of today the most challenging thing I had accomplished is that,when I was able to Graduate my Toast Masters International course.Maybe Because its a very difficult course in which people will judge you on the way you speak the English language.Its quiet hard to get a perfect grade but after all the hardships anf after all the trials I did it and im so happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment