Monday, August 3, 2009

8TH MEETING: GUIDE QUESTIONS FOR JOURNAL ENTRIES

I. Challenge yourself

Choose a challenge:
a. Tell the truth
b. Return recovered things (personal items, money, etc)
c. Admit mistake
d. Return excess change
e. Avoid cheating

On your journal, process your experience with the aid of the following guide questions:
a. What challenge did you take?
b. Were you able to do the challenge? How do you feel about it?
c. What have you realized/learned from your experience?

My Answer
1) I took up letter a. Tell the truth
2)well I was able to do it yet I'm unsatisfied well I'm Not actually a lier its just that there are times that I need to use lies in order to help someone or in order to help myself those so called white lies I guess.
3) I learned that sometimes telling the truth is quiet hard for example when I promised to my friends that Ill treat them but then my mam call and tell me to do this and to do that its quiet hard for me to tell my mam any reason to so sometimes I lie so that I can keep my promises to my friends because I dont like breaking promises.

No comments:

Post a Comment